Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Healing

I believe that God heals.  Psalm 102:2-3 says

Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget none of His benefits;
   Who pardons all your iniquities,
         Who heals all your diseases;


Reading that, I gather that God doesn't limit healing to physical diseases.  That verse says ALL your diseases.

God must be capable and willing to heal emotional illnesses, too.

So my next question is whether or not cynicism and trust issues are emotional illnesses.  I sort of think so.  So if a person prayed for God to heal those issues, I believe that He could and would.

Let us pray.

3 comments:

Fatcat said...

Oh boy, cynicism is one I'm having trouble with right now!

Denise Houser said...

Hey, Girlfriend! Thanks for stopping by! And yeah, cynicism is my big battle at the moment. I really have to watch what I say, because I am raising two boys, and sometimes my attitude about men is very cynical.

Fatcat said...

I struggle with that all the time. :-(