If I were interviewing a man for a significant position in my life, there are certain things I would want to know. Sometimes, though, some of these questions aren't appropriate to ask. Some of them are very serious questions, the kind that would be deal-breakers; some are not-so-serious, just curiosity-satisfiers; and some are downright silly. So here is my list of 20 questions I wish I could ask.
1. Where are you spiritually today?
2. How did you get there?
3. What kind of chocolate do you like best?
4. Where would you live if you could live anywhere at all?
5. Do you ever get drunk?
6. What is your favorite sport?
7. What would your dream job be?
8. What is your favorite kind of kiss?
9. What do you do when you get angry?
10. Have you usually been the heart breaker or the heart breakee?
11. Have you ever been arrested?
12. Boxers or briefs?
13. What kinds of jobs have you had?
14. Do you have a bad temper?
15. What was your favorite subject in school?
16. Have you ever done drugs?
17. Have you ever hit or shoved or otherwise been violent with a woman?
18. What do you sleep in?
19. What is your favorite food?
20. What is the best thing a previous wife or girlfriend ever did for you?