Monday, March 28, 2011

An Obscure Post

I'm trying to figure out how to post about what is happening in my life without giving too much detail, yet enough that you can be excited with me.  I also want to be careful not to offend any of my friends with how I describe what is going on.  So in advance, please forgive me if this post is a little vague or if I inadvertently offend anyone.

God has been clearing the clutter out of my life.  He has been removing the unnecessary relationships with men.  All of the men I have met through online dating sites are pretty much gone.  I am still friends on Facebook with several of them, but for one reason or another, I have drawn a line for each of these relationships and said, "This far and no further....we can be friends, but no more."  Interestingly enough, all of those men have stopped communicating with me, except for an occasional casual comment. 

(Lest you think I am a player, let me clarify.  There were three of these, two of whom I met in person one time each, several months apart.)

So now the clutter is gone and I am almost breathless with anticipation.  I think I know what He is making room for, but I am not 100% certain.  Still, there is a sense of excitment, of looking forward to awesome things to come.  And you kow, even if I am wrong about what He is preparing me for, I know how good God is, so I am certain that whatever He has for me, it will be good!

Okay, was that cryptic enough for you?  :-)

5 comments:

MooCat said...

Not at all. I hope you're right!
Maybe kids do know something after all?

Steve Schappell said...

I will not say a word.....

0 said...

I hope this leads to good things for you.

Regina said...

Absolutely understand Denise!

Overthinking Mama said...

This is awesome!! I am seeing God work in my life right now too!!! He is amazing!!!
I am really happy for you!!!

God Bless!