Thursday, March 31, 2011

Discovery Alert

I've discovered two very important facts in the past 24 hours.

First, if I ask God to give me understanding about something right before going to sleep, I shouldn't be at all surprised if he wakes me up at 5 a.m. to enlighten me.  What I am surprised about is that I didn't feel the slightest twinge of frustration at having my sleep interrupted like I would if anyone else dared to wake me at that time to answer a question.  :-)

Second, I should never try to figure out what somebody who was speaking male meant when I am not feeling well.  It will color my interpretation a totally yucky shade of negative.  And then I will have to ask God to help me understand, which might lead to being awakened at 5 a.m., which is really not conducive to feeling better.

2 comments:

0 said...

Did you coin the phrase "speaking male"? Either way, it made me smile.

Denise Houser said...

I did, LOL! Glad you liked it. :-)